Working Student Software Development
- Currently we are looking for a working student to support the further development of our camera control software, used by our customers. The field of activity for this role can vary, depending on your skills, experiences and interests!
Our main software suite is written with the C++17 standard and uses among other libraries C++ STL, Boost and OpenCV, as well as some 3rd party SDKs (Pleora, Baumer, Vimba, etc.). Apart from that, we are also developing machine learning algorithms in python to evaluate measured data with the focus on classification tasks.
Our tech stack includes among others Git (Gitlab with CI/CD) and CMake, while our work organization is agile (SCRUM) and tracked via JIRA.
What you bring to the table:
• Ongoing studies in computer science, information systems engineering, or similar (Bachelor / Master)
• First experiences with either C++, Python or C#
• Experience with OpenCV
• Experience with ML Algorithms
• Knowledge of parallelisation software libraries / extensions (Cuda, OpenCL, etc.)
• Experience with Gig-E-Vision / Gen-Cam Camera-SDKs
• Understanding of common tech-stack tools (Git, CMake, Jira)
What we offer:
• Part time position up to 20h/weeks
• Possibility to learn new technologies on the job
• Versatile field of activity according to your skillset
• Home office arrangement possible
• Young agile team in friendly work environment
Please send your application with the reference number CU-221027 to: email@example.com (cover letter, CV, references).
Do you have any questions? You can also reach us by phone: +49 (0)731 70815600
Cubert is a young, growing company in the wide field of imaging and image processing, where we specialize in the development of hyperspectral video cameras and the accompanying software. With our patented light field approach to hyperspectral snapshot imaging, we’re delivering real value in the form of highly accurate measurement equipment to scientific and OEM customers worldwide. Based in the city of Ulm, Germany Cubert GmbH was founded as a University spin-off in 2012 and currently employs around 15 people. Although we’re no longer one, we have retained the curiosity and unconventional approach of a start-up. We like to think outside the box, to test the limits of what’s technically possible, not as an end in itself, but rather to generate real-world benefits.
WORKING AT CUBERT
Want to work somewhere where you can have an impact? Where your ideas count? With our technology becoming ever more successful and widespread, we’re growing and are always on the lookout for talented people wanting to make a difference. We regularly have vacancies across the board, from working on the tech to Marketing and Sales or Human Resources. We look forward to receiving your CV and application.